Sunday, April 8, 2012

Welcome to the 2012 Edition of Just Leafy!

Last year came and went without any Just Leafy blog posts, not entirely sure why, since I had a great crop of tomatoes and peppers and peas off the balcony. Last year I decided against renewing the community garden plot, finding that there were times I felt I could not make it down there often enough to care for it. I thought that I also was getting a really good crop off the balcony so it might be charitable of me to let someone with less successful private gardening space of their own to enjoy my old plot.

So this year I have decided to grow the following from seed:
Hungarian Hot Wax Peppers - Veseys Seeds (Sowed 12 seeds April 7)
Tomatillo Toma Verde - William Dam Seeds (Sowed 4 seeds April 7)
Lemon Boy Yellow Tomato - Veseys Seeds (Sowed 7 seeds April 7)
Sun Sugar Orange Tomato - William Dam Seeds (Sowed 9 seeds April 7)
Sub Arctic Maxi Tomato - Apache Seeds (not yet sown)

Other things I might grow:
Cilantro
Chives
Mesclun Mix
Hollyhock

No comments:

Post a Comment